Spoil yourself with a stylish Hotel Boat canal holiday along the Bridgewater Canal looked after by your hosts Steve & Steph.
We run our Hotel Boat Cruises once or twice a month making them ideal for couples, family and friend groups wanting to be spoilt. Choose from either whole boat hire or book per-room. We do the driving!
Hotel boat cruises include Bed, Breakfast and Tea Time menu.
- Breakfasts comes how you like them, with a choice of cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, yogurts and full English breakfasts sourced from a local farm shop.
- Our Tea Time platter includes a different selection of salads, soups, sandwiches, biscuits and cakes. Hot drinks, juices and fruit bowl are always available.
- Evenings are moored near a canal side pub or restaurant where guests can choose to enjoy an evening meal out and take in the local hospitality.
- Your Skipper “leaves you to it” each evening and returns the following morning to continue your cruise.
Our 4 Night Cheshire Cruise takes us to:
- The birthplace of the English canals, Worsley, where you can view the mine entrances, heritage dry dock & Tudor house.
- Journey on the famous Barton Swing Aqueduct passing at some height over The Manchester Ship Canal.
- The National Trust’s Dunham Massey Hall, Gardens and Deer Park
- Enjoying a night out in the charming village of Lymm.
- Guests can jump ship and visit The Imperial War Museum or The Lowry Art gallery at Salford Quays.
CASTLEROSE is fitted out with two sumptuous bedrooms & two stylish bathrooms en-suite, a fully fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge with multi-fuel fire and TV.
- The master bedroom comes complete with en-suite bathroom and access to the front leisure deck with seating and lovely views.
- The second bedroom can be made up as either a large double or two single beds and shares a stylish house bathroom with the on-board crew.
Hotel Boat Canal Holidays. Timetable, Availability & Prices.Hotel Boat Cruises include full Breakfast menu & Tea Time platter for all guests which are bookable either "Whole Boat Hire" or "Per Room". We do the driving.
|Cruise Start||Nights||Cruise||Hotel Boat Cruise: Whole Boat Hire||Hotel Boat Cruise: Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom||Hotel Boat Cruise: Double / Twin Bedroom with Shared Bathroom.|
|Sunday 8th April 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 6th May 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 3rd June 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 24th June 2018||5||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 15th July 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 29th July 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 19th August 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||--||BOOKED||£845|
|Tuesday 28th August 2018||5||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 2nd September 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 23rd September 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 7th October 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,495||£895||£845|
Book our Cheshire Cruise incl Hotel Boat Package.
Summary of Booking Conditions for our Canal Cruise Holidays