Spoil yourself with a stylish Hotel Boat canal holiday along the Bridgewater Canal looked after by your hosts Steve & Steph.
We run our Hotel Boat Cruises once a month making them ideal for family and friend groups wanting to be spoilt. You have the whole boat to yourselves to relax and enjoy your Bridgewater Canal Holiday. We do the driving!
Hotel boat cruises include Bed, Breakfast and Tea Time menu.
- Breakfasts comes how you like them, with a choice of cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, yogurts and full English breakfasts sourced from a local farm shop.
- Our Tea Time platter includes a different selection of salads, soups, sandwiches, biscuits and cakes. Hot drinks, juices and fruit bowl are always available.
- Evenings are moored near a canal side pub or restaurant where guests can choose to enjoy an evening meal out and take in the local hospitality.
- Your Skipper “leaves you to it” each evening and returns the following morning to continue your cruise.
Our 4 Night Cheshire Cruise takes us to:
- The birthplace of the English canals, Worsley, where you can view the mine entrances, heritage dry dock & Tudor house.
- Journey on the famous Barton Swing Aqueduct passing at some height over The Manchester Ship Canal.
- The National Trust’s Dunham Massey Hall, Gardens and Deer Park
- Enjoying a night out in the charming village of Lymm.
- Guests can jump ship and visit The Imperial War Museum or The Lowry Art gallery at Salford Quays.
CASTLEROSE is fitted out with two sumptuous bedrooms & two stylish bathrooms en-suite, a fully fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge with multi-fuel fire and TV.
- The master bedroom comes complete with en-suite bathroom and access to the front leisure deck with seating and lovely views.
- The second bedroom can be made up as either a large double or two single beds and shares a stylish house bathroom with the on-board crew.
Hotel Boat Canal Holidays. Timetable, Availability & Prices.Hotel Boat Cruises include full Breakfast menu & Tea Time platter for all guests which are bookable either "Whole Boat Hire" or "Per Room". We do the driving.
|Cruise Start||Nights||Cruise||Hotel Boat Cruise: Whole Boat Hire||Hotel Boat Cruise: Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom||Hotel Boat Cruise: Double / Twin Bedroom with Shared Bathroom.|
|Sunday 8th April 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 6th May 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 3rd June 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 1st July 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 29th July 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 19th August 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Tuesday 28th August 2018||5||Cheshire Cruise||BOOKED|
|Sunday 23rd September 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,595||£895||£845|
|Sunday 7th October 2018||4||Cheshire Cruise||£1,495||£895||£845|
Summary of Booking Conditions for our Canal Cruise Holidays